Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Why no Colbert in Canada?

I'm so disappointed! All that ballyhoo and then...nothing. Looks like the Comedy Network hasn't picked up the new Daily Show spinoff, "The Colbert Report." The new show was set to debut Monday night but all we got in Canada was "Everyone Loves Raymond." Well I don't love Raymond, dammit. Frankly, I resent the piss out of Raymond right now. Pfffphaw.

Guess I have to troll around like an idiot and beg for any .mov/.avi scraps the Yanks have on offer. Oh yeah, Everyone loves Raymond. What's the matter, Raymond? Wife treating you like an imbecile? Kids giving you the business? Your parents are judgemental dicks? Yeah, well, we all got our problems. Kiss my Canadian ass!

***Update*** [12:56 PM, Oct 18]:
Josef-Konrad (comments) tells me there is a petition to bring the "Colbert Report" to Canada. Sign-on & spread the word!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you want to bring the "Colbert Report" to Canada, feel free to sign this online petition - http://www.petitiononline.com/colbert/petition.html - and spread the word.

10/18/2005 11:37 AM  
Blogger Godammitkitty said...

Thanks heaps! I'll definitely spread the word :)

10/18/2005 12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It starts on november 7th on CTV and Comedy

11/01/2005 3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home