Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Who's "the best asshole who knows about the world"?

Why it's Bandar Bush. Aka Prince Bandar of Saudi Arabia.

But "best asshole" will also do in a pinch:
George W. pulled Bandar aside.
"Bandar, I guess you're the best asshole who knows about the world. Explain to me one thing."
"Governor, what is it?"
"Why should I care about North Korea?"
Yeah, man...why should you have cared about those foreign lookin' dudes on the other side of the world? I mean, you didn't even have a primary on the Korean peninsula, so WTF man?!

And, like, don't tell me they asked you to read about those fuckin guys...oh, S-nap!
"Hmmm," Bush said. "I wish those assholes would put things just point-blank to me. I get half a book telling me about the history of North Korea."
Oh yeah, I almost forgot the money-part. Here's Best Asshole's sage wisdom for Shrub viz North Korea:
"Now I tell you another answer to that. You don't want to care about North Korea anymore?" Bandar asked. The Saudis wanted America to focus on the Middle East and not get drawn into a conflict in East Asia.
"I didn't say that," Bush replied.
"But if you don't, you withdrawl those troops back. Then it becomes a local conflict. Then you have the whole time to decide, 'Should I get involved? Not involved?' Etc."
Nice work, asshole. Some of your 'best,' really.

Coming up Next? Bandar explains where babies come from.

H/t Scott Tribe (via Rox Populi via Woody's State of Denial). It's meta-meta day for this lazy blogger!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home