Thursday, October 18, 2007

Mukasey Hearings, Day 2: More, more, more! How do you like it?

The US Senate Judiciary Committee began Day 2 of its confirmation proceedings this morning for Judge Michael Mukasey, Bush's nominee for US Attorney General. I've 'published' my notes from this morning's proceedings over at this blog. You will find my summaries of yesterday's hearings here & here. As with yesterday's notes, I've attempted to add links wherever possible. I hope you find them useful!

This morning was a much tougher slog than yesterday--some of the Senators were speaking much too rapidly for my comfort (I'm lookin' at you, Sheldon!). Not that I can stay mad at Harrison Ford Sen. Whitehouse, you understand ;)

These notes were first compiled on this message board, with the help of skdadl, my partner in all-things-Harrison-Ford ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home