Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The World According to King Steve

Tonight, Her Excellency, the Right Honourable Michaƫlle Jean opened the 2nd Session of the 39th Parliament of Canada. Although I don't have a laptop, and my teevee is much too far away from my 'puter for "live" blogging, I wanted to have a record of my rather frenzied notes on the Throne Speech. I am gradually transcribing over here, for future reference...even if it's just um...my future reference ;)

My usual *snerk*s and *snort*s might be somewhat delayed as I'm still shaking my head at the whole bizarre phenom.

Oh: A reminder for non-Canadians: this speech was written by our Conservative Prime Minister, Stephen Harper. Yep. This guy.
  1. Speech from the Throne: Part I
  2. Part II
  3. Part III
  4. Part IV
  5. Part V
  6. Part VI

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All that money and none for Healthcare, while the wait times, in hospitals keep getting worse, while Harper is there.

10/16/2007 11:38 PM  
Blogger Godammitkitty said...

Yes, elspeth, I find it very hard to believe that we can't do much, MUCH better than this creep of a PM :(

Thanks for reading!

10/17/2007 2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home