Thursday, October 06, 2005

Everyone gets a pony

Even me? Do I get a pony?

Apparently we're all going to get a slice of the surplus. Santa Goodale says that "one-third of all unexpected surpluses will go to debt relief; one-third to program spending; and one-third to taxpayers.

Killjoys: "The Canadian Taxpayers Federation called the plan a pre-election gimmick
"Smells fishy to me. Smells like election herring,'' federation head John Williamson told the Canadian Press."

Mmmmm....election herring.

1 Comments:

Blogger Julian Silvain said...

Interesting blog you have here, I landed here on accident. I was searcing for something else and came across your site. I found it pretty interesting and entertaining. I got you book marked.

I will pop back in from time to time to see what you have new here.

My site is a bit different than yours, but just as entertaining and educational, I run a penis enlargement related site pertaining to penis enlargement related articles.

10/06/2005 2:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home