Friday, May 05, 2006

While the cat's away: Pacific NW edition

GDkitty's packin' her bindle and heading out west for a conference. I'll be in Seattle until May 12th. And I don't yet have a laptop, so I can't post while I'm away :( I've been a delinquent blogger lately but I have been stockpiling stuff to post about and I wanted to make sure I didn't forget to recommend:
  1. "Bush turned down chances to kill Zarqawi: ex-CIA spy" Australian Broadcasting scoop
  2. "Cheney has tapped Iranian expatriate, arms dealer to surveil discussions with Iran, officials say" (Raw Story)
  3. Liberal Oasis/Bill Scher's important breakdown of the latest Iran "Chapter 7" UN Resolution stuff
  4. "G-G's husband courts controversy: Jean-Daniel Lafond's new film about an American assassin floats some damning conspiracy theories" (Toronto Star)
  5. "Rumsfeld versus Rumsfeld" By James Mann (LA Times)
  6. "Why it takes a television series to draw attention to a real-life human drama: After 180,000 deaths, American news media leave the story of Sudan to celebrities and ER" (Guardian UK)
I'm sure there were more articles that I wanted to pass along but this is all I can find in my notes from this week. Be good everybody! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home