Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Press Gallery dindin :)

Wow, sounds like a good time was had by all at the National Press Gallery dinner, eh? Rick Mercer's hilarious take can be found on his blog. My favourite bit:
Belinda’s dress was all the talk. One of those bright young conservative MPs in the Tory youth caucus asked me if I thought Belinda’s dress was "appropriate". Maybe he was confusing me with his pastor. Usually when guys in their 20’s talk about boobs they are pro cleavage. Maybe next year she should consider a Hugo Boss Burka so as to not offend the young conservatives.
Ok, now I have to see what all the fuss was aboot. No pictures? I'll bet it was nothing; maybe a bit of a scoop-neck deal. Re-laaaax you Tory twits. You know, there's something particularly creepy about young conservatives. Anyway, if you want to see the cleavage-free highlights, you can check them out on the ctv.ca site. Mulroney cusses, Martin ribs, Harper "joshes" and Layton sings (again). Thanks to 'The Hive' for the link!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home