Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Leaving London

I think this might have to be my last post from London. We're moving to sunny downtown Hamilton on Friday morning. I'm sad but not because of any great attachment to the Forest City--I'm just a big baby and I'll miss the home we made here for 7 1/2 yrs. I hope our cat adjusts. She's already freaked out by the boxes and tape everywhere. I don't even want to think about how she'll handle the car-ride...we're just keeping our fingers crossed that she doesn't puke all over my father-in-law's leather interior. Then again, that's why god invented Gravol, right?

In the meantime, here's hoping you're all enjoying the holidays and that you get a good rest while you can. Hope & Onions: Hammer edition (Hammer time?) will be back soon :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home