Tuesday, January 24, 2006

God's angry PM

I have no idea how long Harper's minority will last. It's not much consolation but at least the Libs/NDP shrunk the size of his projected sandbox. And we already know that Stevie doesn't play nice.

We can only hope he doesn't have the chance to do much damage. I'm sure his pal Doris is already measuring for drapes in Foreign Affairs.

Small mercy: NDP gains in Hamilton. Hamilton-Centre, -East/Stoney Creek, -Mountain. Everyone but YOU Ancaster- Dundas- Flamborough- Westdale! David Promise-Keeper Sweet?! WTF?

As for Burlington: you're dead to me. Why can't you be more like your little sister, Oakville?

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to move on to my next stage of grief. I pretty-much hoovered all of the Xmas chocolate in the apartment, waiting for the election returns. Stage 3: Angry eating (mostly cereal).

2 Comments:

Blogger Servant said...

Welcome to the fraternity of Banana Republics

Okay - sorry for [y]our loss, but it really makes me happy in a backroom cousin humpin sense.

Homer Simpson Kid says "Ha ha!"

My how the mighty have fallen! The holier-than-thou Canadians have been lording it over us American liberals for so long, it's nice to see you get some split pea soup on your immaculately pressed tuxedo!

Now you get to come down a peg or two and find out how the other half lives! And you thought corporate monoculture was the worst. That's only the beginning. The conservatives gonna get medieval on yo ...

Just kidding! Thought you might need a laugh.

Food fight!

1/24/2006 1:23 PM  
Blogger John Murney said...

Actually, the results are better than I expected.

1/24/2006 7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home