Friday, January 19, 2007

Leahy brings it!


Baby, you're the greatest!

Sen. Patrick Leahy promised that he would demand answers for Maher Arar.

And today, he did exactly that.

Leahy's anger at Alberto Gonzales and the administration was in full view today, as he reprised the role of Sen. Judiciary Chairman and demanded to know why Arar was sent to Syria to be tortured.

Crooks & Liars has the video.

His anger is genuine and wholly appropriate. Say goodbye to mealymouth Republican Arlen Spector. Leahy's gonna take y'all to school.

PS: I guess this means I have a new boyfriend. Hope Fitz won't mind.
PPS: Just realized that this post was mis-dated; I posted at 12:04 AM, not PM. My fault.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, groovy. GDKitty is leaving the field open for me to make a last dash on Fitz. Me and a cast of thousands,o' course, but hope springs eternal. Just like onions. ;-)

1/21/2007 7:47 AM  
Blogger Godammitkitty said...

ROTFL!
My kingdom for a D.C. court-cam :)

1/21/2007 7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home