Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Hammertown Kittens

Happy New Year from downtown Hamilton!

I've missed a lot of doin's since my last post in December. I'm going to go catch up on Progressivebloggers and see what happened. Long story short: moving sucks and moving around Xmas sucks hardcore. Chef does not recommend!

The cat made it in one piece. Thank you, Gravol! The poor thing was pretty out of it for about 48h: alternatively hiding in our closet and sniffing everything in the new apartment. She's pretty much back to normal now and eating like a champ. Ditto for me :)

Just started my new job today. Mac is great so far. Very friendly. I just don't know what I'm doing yet, so I feel pretty useless. I was supposed to pick up a key, a badge, and my official letter-of-offer today and came home with nothing but a bare lanyard.

Hope you're all doing alright and getting back into your routines. *hugs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home